Dave's Daily

Monday, November 21, 2005

Weather-proofed

This weekend, my wife and I worked on getting our house weather-proofed for the winter. The two windows in the living room don't seal real well and some pretty good drafts came through when those cold winds kicked up. We put some of that plastic over the windows that seal up real good by using a hair-dryer on it. It worked really well and you can hardly tell there is plastic over the windows. I was pretty impressed. Now we just have to wait and see if it actually will keep out the cold winds... :-)

I also finished up my first Lego Star Wars mini-movie (finally!!). This thing is only 3:46 mins long and it seemed like it has taken FOREVER to finish it. But Episode I is finally done. I'll be posting a link when I finally get it uploaded somewhere for all to see. And, as I'm a glutton for punishment, I've already written the screenplay for Episode II. :-)

Ummm... The new Xbox 360 comes out tomorrow... Sure is tempting to get one, but $400 is a lot of dough... And the game I really want to play, Lego Star Wars, isn't yet compatible with the new system yet. I read where they will be continually working to eventually make all Xbox games compatible with the new Xbox 360, it may be awhile... Bummer.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home