Dave's Daily

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

All Saints Day

Happy All Saints Day!

We survived Hallelujah Night (our church's Halloween alternative) last night. There were lots of kids (and adults), but it was fun to see all the kids (and some of the adults too) dressed up. They even had a paintball activity setup too which was new this year. The hotdogs were good too, but I think I'm about burned out on hotdogs now. We had them at that party Friday night, then again Saturday night at the Bluegrass & Bonfire, and then again last night. Please, no more hot dogs for awhile!

Worked some more on that problem we had at work with network connectivity. I did find out part of the problem was my own fault due to a IP stack configuration setting I didn't change last week before our system recycle. But the initial hardware failure we had definitely wasn't my fault! At least they can't prove it yet.

I don't think we have to go anywhere tonight... Man, going places four nights in a row just about wears you out...

The Saga is now complete. Star Wars Episode III came out on DVD today. My wife was suppose to pick up our copy today when she went shopping. :-) But, it's suppose to be a Christmas gift, so I guess I won't get to watch it until then. :-(

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home