Dave's Daily

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Basketball Camp

My son attended a basketball camp this past Mon. through Wed. that was put on by his school. He seemed to enjoy it. We're not sure if we'll have him join an actual team this fall as they practice two nights a week and with all the homework he gets every night and tests every week, I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. I know he likes basketball though, and the exercise is good for him, but I don't want it to interfere with his studies. It's hard enough already for him to get them all done as it is.

I made out part of my Christmas list today. I put together a list of DVD's that are coming out real soon that I'd like to get. Then I'll let my wife pick a few of them for a gift. I'm also putting on my list a new XBox 360 and the new Apple iPod that can play video. :-) Oh, just throw in a Sony PSP too. Big boys and their big toys! You Betcha! :-)

My lovely wife and daughter came to eat lunch with me yesterday here at work. That was fun and provided a break from my normal routine rut. After lunch, they came back to the office area with me and I got to show off my daughter to my co-workers who hadn't really seen her "in person" for a few years.

Since my son's b-ball camp is over, I think tonight will be the first "normal" night of the week... Man, I hate going somewhere every night...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home