Dave's Daily

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

From Bad to Worse

This week isn't going so well. But first, let's start with the weekend review. Saturday, I mowed the yard and reseeded quite a bit of the backyard that had died during our Summer drought. We've been getting some good light rains, so I hope that helps get things growing again. Sunday, was pretty much the normal routine except this was my week off in the TV ministry, so I got to sit with my lovely wife. Okay, we've got that out of the way now.

Monday afternoon, one of the mainframe application products I support abended (abnormally terminated) twice! A simple recycle of the product brought it back up, but there are no guarantees that it will continue to run. I contacted the support center and they have identified some PTFs (fixes) for me to apply.

Today, I got the fixes downloaded, but I'm having problems getting them applied due to it needing some older maintenance that I can no longer get. I'm working with the support center, but it's just taking awhile and getting frustrating.

Now, on top of that, I get an IM from my brother-in-law that my dad has been in a car accident. He said he was okay, but he wanted me to contact my mom. I've been trying to call her cell phone and her home phone and I can't get ahold of anyone. Please say a quick prayer for my dad incase this is serious. Thanks.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home