Dave's Daily

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Just Another Wednesday

Monday night we had another really bad storm rip through the area. Heavy rain, strong winds and LOTS of lightening. It seemed like two storms actually. One came through and I thought it was pretty much over. Then it seemed to pick up again as another system came through. There were reports of funnel cloud formations in a nearby town, so it was a pretty scary night for awhile. Everything turned out okay for us, but there was power outages and some trees down in town.

Tuesday night, I had a church board meeting which thankfully went real smooth and didn't last too long. My family went to the local nature conservation center as they were having some kid programs. So it worked out that they had something to do while I was gone.

I forgot my lunch today, so I went to the cafeteria and got a Taco Salad. It was actually pretty good. Maybe I subconsciously forgot my lunch cause I knew today was taco salad day... :-) My wife got the car inspected, oil changed and tires rotated today as the license renewal is next month. Hopefully everything passed okay... After work I go get my haircut. It's a little overdue as I called for my appointment too late and had to wait an extra week.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Right before lunch we had a fire in the building. Well, kind of... actually, not really, but the alarms did go off and everyone had to evacuate. The weather is pretty nice today, so I don't think anyone minded. Too much... :-)

Got church tonight. We're still having computer problems there with our main editing computer. I think one of the video harddrives is going bad. We're working with our dealer to figure out the problem. We're getting a little behind in our editing and I guess I'm getting a little frustrated with all of it. :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home