Dave's Daily

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mission 2 Completed

Today I completed transcribing almost 1100 names from the 1934 death certificate index. My job this time was the 'Mc' names (McDonald, McNeely, etc.). I just sent off the Excel spreadsheet off to the state archives office. Last month I completed doing a group of names from 1940. The archive office sent out an email last month stating that the whole death certificate project was about completed and may be online by the end of October. Feels good to be part of a neat project like this.

Management today is deciding on whether to enforce a new "core hours" policy here at work. The core hours would be 7:30am to 5:30pm. That means that someone would have to stay until 5:30pm... My supervisor mentioned that our group would probably rotate that "responsibility." No one is very happy about it. We're suppose to hear the verdict by the end of the day today or tomorrow. They've already taken away our Casual Days (beginning Oct. 1st), so here is just one more way they are messing with us. They are giving us an Ice Cream day tomorrow.... Oh boy!

My son had his first math test of the school year today... I wonder how he did... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home