Dave's Daily

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Satellite Guy

I'm taking off at noon again today as at 1:30pm, the "Satellite Guy" is coming out to install our dish. My dad and I tried installing it, but never could find the correct satellite signal. I did find three other signals, but not the one I needed. Hopefully, the "pros" have a way to find it. We took our dish with us when we moved, but I never had time to put it back up at our new house.

We had a lot of yesterday at the ARC. They have a real nice swimming area. Afterwards, we played a little basketball in their court area. When we were all done, we went to a local pizza place (Cici's Pizza) for dinner. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet, and that swimming sure made me hungry... :-)

Nothing real special is "planned" for this weekend, but you never know what might happen...

I'm just glad it's Friday and that I get to leave early!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home