Dave's Daily

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Open House Night

Tonight we go to my son's new school for their Open House. I know my son is both excited and nervous about going to a new school. At least he knows a few kids there which will help and I know he'll make some new friends too.

Last night while the kids were attending the third night of the Kids Crusade at church, I went to the church's board meeting. The dinner is always good and I was glad we got done about the same time the Crusade was finished as we all rode together to the church as a family. I was a little worried as sometimes the board meetings get a little long winded. :-)

Due to having to go to the Open House tonight, the kids will miss the final night of the Crusade, but that's life sometimes...

To Podcast or Not To Podcast... That is the question... I'm always a sucker for new tech stuff, so Podcasting really interests me. I've been checking into it and I found some free software that helps in the creation of the RSS files, etc. The only thing is, I don't really have anything to Podcast about... No sense in doing something inwhich you have nothing to say... Well, I guess if they can do a TV show about nothing (Seinfeld), then I guess I can do it with a Podcast. Who knows, maybe I'll try it out someday... :-)

Also, I found out I'm a terrible speller. I was going through a bunch of my old blog posts and saw a lot of spelling errors. I apologize for that and I guess I need to start using the spell checker feature in Blogger... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home