Dave's Daily

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Home Again

Dad impressed the physical therapists and doctors enough that they let him go home yesterday afternoon. He had to walk without support, go up/down a ramp and stairs, etc. to show he had good balance, etc. He was really happy to get home.

We're really struggling with our daughter's potty training. She is one of the most stubborn kids I know. She'll fight you until she just can't hold it any longer and then sometimes pees on the floor before she'll tell you she has to go. She's about to drive my wife and I crazy. UGH!

It also seems like my son's school just LOVES giving lots of homework every night, even when there is going to be a test the next day. That's causing more stressful nights. Don't they know that kids still need to be a kid and play some? It seems like most nights are fully consumed with getting homework done and studying for tests. I hardly get a break myself... I almost feel like I'm in school again too. UGH!

UGH!!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home