Dave's Daily

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Just Another Day and I've been Googled

Today has been pretty normal. No major problems are occurring. Which is good for once. Except for this guy I've been dealing with here at work for the past two days. He's running a huge program that is producing over 70,000 emails that is choking our mainframe email system. I think I've straightened him out, but it's been a battle.

Tuesday night I had a church board meeting. It went a little longer than usual as we discussed for quite awhile about starting a Saturday night service which would have a pretty contemporary style worship service and/or to continue our Sunday night service. As always the Chinese food we had for dinner was excellent also.

Wednesday night during church I finished up this past Sunday's sermon video for our TV broadcast.

I'm also playing around with possibly producing a podcast. We'll see if it comes to fruition or not. :-) My plans are to produce a Dave's Daily Weekly Wrap Up show with some extra stuff thrown in. Could be fun... Will be more work than I have time for, so I don't know if I can swing it or not. I've got the "script" all planned out though and so I may give it a shot.

Have you noticed on Google.com that you can personalize your Google "homepage?" You can add news headlines, sports, weather, or just about anything. I thought it was pretty cool. Well, now I'm not so sure. Usually, when I go to Google.com, I've got something I want to look up and do a search for. When I get there, I see all this other stuff that catches my eye now. When I'm done looking at it, I forget what it was I went there in the first place to search for. Ugh! I've been Googled! Too much of a good thing I guess... :-)

I think I've got to mow the yard tonight...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home