Dave's Daily

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Coming Home

Got a note from Mom that Dad made it home from the hospital today. She said he was a little weak, but I'm sure he's really glad to be back at home. He has to go back in two weeks for a checkup and another x-ray.

Last night was crazy after I got home. I knew things were going to be bad as soon as I stepped in the door. My son was all teary eyed (he had been crying) and my wife had that "I'm upset" look on her face. The deal was, my son was swamped with homework last night and also had to study for two tests (in Math and Science) that he was going to have today. He was just feeling overwhelmed and couldn't concentrate. We finally made it through everything, but by the time we were done and he got his bath, it was time for bed. No playtime for him. Oh well, another lesson in life I guess. Guess I'll find out when I get home how he did on the tests... Although he always tells me he did pretty good, but sometimes the actual results are not quite as good, but most of the time he does do well. He's a smart kid like his father... :-)

My wife and daughter came to eat lunch with me again today which is nice. They go to the library for Story Time and since they are so close to where I work, they come and have lunch. It's a nice break and I get to eat lunch with pretty ladies! :-)

Cold front is coming through tonight with rain and hi temps tomorrow are only suppose to get into the low 60's compared to 80's today...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home