Dave's Daily

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Weekend Approacheth

Yeah, it's finally Friday! Sometimes it seems like I'm the only one around on Fridays. Especially today as two of my co-workers left at noon leaving me here almost all alone...

Got the yard mowed last night after I got home. It was really needing it as I hadn't mowed in a couple of weeks. Since it's been colder now, it doesn't grow as fast. I'll probably only have to mow a couple of more times to mulch up the leaves that fall.

We were invited to a little fall party tonight by one of my son's school friends. So, I guess we'll go to that for a little food, fellowship and fun.

I'm going to try to put together my first Podcast this weekend if I have time. I've got all the little pieces I need now (except for a few voice over recordings I need to make) to put it together, so it'll be fun to see how it goes. I'll be posting on the blog if it happens or not, so stay tuned!

Let's start the weekend!!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home