Dave's Daily

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Flu

With all the scare of the flu season right around the corner, my wife took the kids to the doctor's office last night where they received their flu shots. My son got his in his left arm and my daughter was stuck in the right leg. My son was hurting all night to were he hardly could use his left arm. It was like pulling teeth to get him to eat, do homework and take a shower. My daughter didn't seem too fazed by it. :-)

Well, I finally finished my Whitestrips treatments. I must say that my teeth actually have gotten whiter. They are just a pain to use twice a day for two whole weeks though.

I did finally finish up my podcast and I'm trying to get it posted now. So hopefully I'll have a link to it later today.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home