Dave's Daily

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Veterans' Day

Since I'm off tomorrow, I thought I'd go ahead and post today. I want to thank all of those who have served and continue to service and protect our country. Thank you for your very important job.

My son is spending the night with some friends from school tonight. He's real excited as the boy he's staying with as the Lego Star Wars game on his PS2. :-) He's been dying to play that game since it came out. I'm thinking about getting one of the new XBox360 systems when they come out and that will probably be one of the first games to get.

Now if we could just find someone to watch our daughter tonight too... Sure would be nice to have another break from the kids for an evening.... :-)

Friday night, the youth drama team at church is putting on a Dinner Theatre. They do this once a year as a fund raiser. They usually put on a very good and inspiring show with a lot of mime and sign language set to music type of stuff.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home