Dave's Daily

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Twin Birthdays

Today is the 14th birthday of two of my nephews. They're twins and really into video games so I'm sure it's a fun day at their house. Happy Birthday guys!

Not too much has been going on this week. I had to redo the wax ring on the kids' toilet as it was still leaking after changing it the first time. This time I got a wax ring that had more wax on it (40% more to be exact!). This time it took and no more water leaks and smell! :-)

It turned off really chilly this week. It got down to 15 degrees last night! Brrr!

Sure seems like Thanksgiving is creeping up on us fast this year... But, I don't mind as I can hardly wait to get my once-a-year serving of cranberry sauce from the can! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home