Dave's Daily

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lego Movie and Moving Wall

I finally "finished" my first little Lego stop-motion movie. I guess you never really finish a movie, you just move on to the next one. Anyway, it's Episode I in my own little Star Wars trilogy called Darkness Falls. You can view it here or over at Google Video here. I also submitted it to the Brickfilms website, but haven't heard back yet if they'll accept it or not. For as short as it is (3:46 mins), it sure took a long time to "finish." :-) I've also provided links to it over in the side bar of my blog for future reference. Let me know what you think! :-)

Here in town this week they have the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Moving Wall setup. It's open 24 hours a day for you to come visit. It's a 1/2 replica of the Wall Memorial in Washington D.C. Checking with my aunt who is big into genealogy, I found out that I have a distant relative that was killed in Vietnam in 1968. So I had a volunteer help me locate his name on the wall and they provided paper and chalk to create rubbings of the name. I also brought my camera and got some pics. I'm going to try to bring my family this weekend to see it.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we're traveling to my sister's house for the big feast. Please take time to reflect on the blessings the Lord has bestowed on us this past year.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home