Dave's Daily

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Slow Week

It's been kind of a slow week. The weather has been very nice, very sunny, but just a little chilly. So, I've been doing some web development stuff, and working on my memoirs document.

I'm taking off at noon tomorrow as we have a trip planned to go visit the mother-in-law. It's going to be somewhat of a test for the dog we're trying out too. Since it's a somewhat bigger dog, we're not sure how the travelling in the car is going to work out. I just hope there is enough room or riding for 3 1/2 hours isn't going to be very fun.

The local college b-ball team won again last night beating the Baylor Bears 60-53. That's two wins in a row! Woo Hoo! Of course the highlight was them beating Oklahoma in OT... The win last night also allowed me to win my bet with my supervisor. He bet me that he would buy me a soda if they got 12 or more wins... Last night was number 12... I'll take a Mountain Dew please... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home