Dave's Daily

Thursday, February 03, 2005

R.I.P. Enterprise

Some sad news... it was announced today that Paramount/UPN was cancelling the Star Trek: Enterprise series. The last episode will air Friday, May 13th. I've been a Star Trek fan for a long time and a Star Trek show, one that's showing new episodes (not reruns), will sorely be missed. Some say ST needs a rest, but I'm gonna miss it after it's gone. Snif... Okay, okay... I hear ya... "Get a life!".. HA!

My co-worker Rodney is doing very well now, and the doctors have discharged him from the hospital today. That's great news! Thanks for all your prayers.

Got word that my parents made it safe and sound to Sydney. They'll be there until Feb. 16th. It's summer time there, so they are enjoying 100 degree weather... HA!

We're all going to go look at another dog tonight. It's one year old, male, lab/hound mix. I just don't want to jump into something so soon after getting into the mess we had last time with our dog...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home