Dave's Daily

Monday, January 24, 2005

Party!

Well, we got all (most of the important ones anyway) the little fix up jobs done. Got the house all cleaned just in time for the big birthday/open house party Saturday night. We all had a really good time.

I've kind of came down with a slight sinus infection now and is trying to get me down. It also didn't help that I didn't get much sleep last night. Our daughter was having trouble sleeping due to some reason and so we put her in bed with us. She finally went to sleep, but I never really seemed to drift off. I'm about dead today.

Heard the old "Tonight Show" host, Johnny Carson passed away on Sunday morning. He was 79. I wasn't a regular watcher of the "Tonight Show", but you gotta hand it to a guy for taping over 4000 shows. It's always a little sad when a staple of society passes.

So, the Superbowl is now set... The Patriots and the Eagles... uh... who cares? :-)

Our local college b-ball team pulled out a pretty good win against Nebraska last Saturday 80-70 after having two lopped-sided horrible losses. Good to see a win again! :-)

It was bitterly cold here over the weekend with very high winds on Saturday. I had to get out to take my son to his basketball game at 8am... Did I mention it was bitterly cold? Brrr... At least we didn't get any snow like the Northeast part of the country did...

Tomorrow is the big day.... I actually turn 40... Wow.. I'm getting old (apologies to those older than me... HA!).

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home