Dave's Daily

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Where Do I Begin?

Ugh! So many things are happening, I don't know where to begin or how to describe it all.

I took off at noon last Friday to watch my daughter as my wife had an afternoon Dr.'s appointment. Later that afternoon, our area got a suprise snowfall of about 3 inches. Saturday, my wife and son went out of town for his monthly Junior Bible Quiz meet. It's an all day affair, so I got to spend more bonding time with my daughter. She's fun to play with and is full of energy and spunk. Sunday after church, my son started feeling sick and had a slight temp. Monday morning my wife took him to to the Dr. and he's got strep throat. I got an extra 'holiday' off on Monday as it was the inauguration day for our new state governor. My wife then went shopping with a friend Monday afternoon. I had a TV ministry meeting at the church Monday night. Today, I'm back at work again trying to get caught up on everything. Since I also do some website design/maintenance for a couple of sites, they are both moving things around to new webhosts and it's causing all kinds of problems. Whew... take a deep breath... Tomorrow will be a better day.

Sports update: Last Saturday, our local college b-ball team played Iowa State in the conference opener and barely pulled out a win after a dismal 2nd half. Tonight they play Oklahoma State at OSU. And our east-of-the-state pro football team sqeaked out another win to make it to the elite eight....

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home