Dave's Daily

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mission Accomplished!

Got my wife's Christmas gifts all wrapped last night while she was gone taking my son to his Sunday school class Christmas party. They're now all under the tree, except for a couple that Santa is bringing Christmas morning. It wasn't the best wrapping job in the world, but it's done and that's all that matters.

No snow last night, but they're calling for it tonight now with temps reaching zero tonight. Ugh. We don't have Wed. night church services tonight, so we're going to light a fire in the fireplace and watch a Christmas movie tonight.

Our division director came around today passing out Christmas cards to everyone. I don't know how she does it. If she wrote a personal message in every card like she did in mine, it would take forever as there are close to 200 people in our division. I guess she won't have to worry about doing that next year since we're getting a new director due to the Governorship changing political parties next month...

Tonight is also the annual "Braggin' Rights" game for my local college basketball team. They'll be playing the number one team in the nation right now, Illinois... I hope it ends in a way I can brag about tomorrow.... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home