Dave's Daily

Friday, December 03, 2004

December Already?

Wow... time is really speeding up.... It's already December!! I've got most of my Christmas shopping done, but not quite all of it yet... I still have a few days left... HA!

Tom Brokaw of NBC's Nightly News program has stepped down as of Dec. 1st. Dan Rather of CBS will be gone in March.... Peter Jennings can't be too much further behind.... Guess the world will end then as they are now debating whether the 30 minute nightly news program is even needed anymore. I'd miss it... although I really don't get to watch it most of the time anyway...

Had my six month employee review today. Everything was fine and it was mostly just a ritual thing to have to do. Although my supervisor did mention that since I was such a valued employee, he'd like for me to voice my opinion more often. :-)

Went to Lowe's last night and bought a new water heater. The one in our house is close to 16 years old and since we just moved in, I don't want the thing breaking down on me anytime soon. So, we're just going to replace it now and hopefully not have problems for a long time.

We're also suppose to be finally getting rid of the pool table and piano tomorrow... and possibly going to get some of those house things fixed that was supposed to be done before we moved in. We'll see....

Tomorrow morning is a Men's breakfast at our church. That is always a good meal and great fellowship with the guys. I'm looking forward to that. I'm also hoping to work on our TV ministry computer tomorrow to add a new video card and update some software.

Hey, it's Friday and it's really sunny outside and suppose to be really nice tomorrow, and so there is not much to complain about. Life is good.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home