Dave's Daily

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today's Update...

Wow... I kind of let time slip away and haven't updated my blog in awhile...

We're slowly getting adjusted to our new house. There are still a few boxes around that need to be unpacked and a few rooms still need to get setup, but we'll get there eventually.

A co-worker of mine has some land, and he's been clearing out trees and giving away free firewood, so one night last week I went out and picked up a truckload. Now we're set for some nice fireplace warmed evenings...

I think we're planning to go out this Saturday to look for some furnature for our downstairs family room. It's getting kind of hard to sit on the floor all the time to watch TV... Speaking of which, college basketball has finally started! Woo Hoo! My local college team just got a brand spanking new arena to play in. They had their first "official" game of the season last night and beat Brown University, 68-60.

We still have our dog... One shelter we talked to was full and not accepting right now, and another gentleman that lives on a farm close to my mother-in-law said he didn't have time for another dog. I have written to another shelter, but haven't heard back yet. I just hope this gets settled soon.

I've got a church board meeting tonight... Just hope it doesn't go long... I'm tired as I woke up really early this morning (around 3:30am) and couldn't go back to sleep.

Blessings!

1 Comments:

  • Hey-

    Came across your blog today. You're off the a great start. Hope the move went well.

    Noticed you were a college basketball fan. Hoping you could (create a blogroll and) add a link to my College Basketball Blog, http://collegeball.blogspot.com. I'd very much appreciate a link on your site.

    And would gladly return the favor, adding a link from my site to yours.

    Thanks!

    Yoni Cohen, http://collegeball.blogspot.com
    College Basketball Blog

    By Blogger yoni cohen :: http://yocohoops.com, at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home