Dave's Daily

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bored Meeting

Oh wait, that's suppose to be "Board" meeting. Yes, I had to go to my monthly church board meeting last night. The food is always good for the dinner, but going over church issues (mainly financal) are not much fun. We're trying to restructure the MAPS (where teams from the church go on missions construction trips) funding and one of the board members is in charge of the Missions minstry in the church. He has his idea of how it should be handled and other board members (and other church members) have their ideas. Sometimes they don't see eye to eye. Oh well, makes for an interesting evening. I did mention the food is always good didn't I? :-)

My wife is such a sweetie! She took our car in today to get the oil changed, inspected and tires rotated. I'm so glad she's willing to do that kind of stuff especially with having to drag a two year old along and keep her from destroying the waiting area at the shop! :-)

We're scheduled to get the appraisal done on our house tomorrow. Just praying it appraises out to what we're trying to sell it for!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home