Dave's Daily

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Work Anniversary - 15 Years!

Well, this is a little late, but July was my 15th Work Anniversary. I actually started working at my current job on July 17th, 1989, but they always round it up to the 1st of the month. 15 years... wow... it's gone by pretty quickly. But hey, now I'll start to get 14 hours of vacation time a month!! Whoo Hoo!! When you start, you get 10 hours. Then after 10 years, you get 12 hours and after 15, you get 14 hours. Pretty cool, eh? :-) Like on my 10th anniversary, I'll be getting a framed certificate and a service pin... Guess I'll store it away with my 10 year pin... HA!

Dumb dog woke me up this morning at 2:30AM... She had pulled on the cage again and bent it slightly again so that she could push the bottom cage tray out of the cage (again). Guess she really had to "go" as I took her outside and she "went" right away. She'd been doing so well lately, but last night she was pretty hyper... Maybe it was too much excitement during the day as she got to go out and play a lot in the backyard with the kids and again in the evening with me. It's been very nice weather wise (low 70's) this week... Sure doesn't seem like August!! I just hope it doesn't translate into a very bitterly cold winter....

Blessings!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home