Dave's Daily

Friday, July 23, 2004

House Hunters

Checked out that house last night, and it looks like it will be a really nice house, but the backyard just really bothers me since it's pretty close to a highway.

So, checked out the real estate guide last night and found 3 houses. I was checking out the real estate website and found one addtional house. We're working with a co-worker who does part-time real estate and he's got it setup to go do a quick 10-minute "look over" of each one tonight. Then if we see one we want to check out further, we'll just go back...

It's kinda funny though, the one I found on the website belongs to a friend of ours, and it's a pretty nice house. My wife got all excited as she knows the owner's wife is a great decorator and keeps a nice house! :-) Talking to my wife at lunch time and she was just about ready to sign the contract papers right then and there! :-) (And this house even has a kennel for the dog... BWAHHAHAHA!)

Heading to the church tomorrow morning to finish up the Missionettes Honor Star photo montage videos for Sunday night... I'll be glad to get those done for another year....

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home