Dave's Daily

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Honor Star stuff

The Missionettes Honor Star crowning is this Sunday night at church. I put together photo montages of each girl to show during the crowning. It's been somewhat of a challenge in just getting the pictures from the parents/Missionettes leaders to get them done. I still have one girl's montage to finish up which I'll get done this Saturday, but I hate "waiting until the last minute." It seems to happen every year, and every year the leaders promise to work harder next year in getting the pictures to me earlier... but never happens. Oh well.

Going to look at a new house tonight after work (well, actually I'm getting my hair cut after work...ha). We've already seen the layout, and the builder is great, but the location isn't the best. The back yard butts up to a 2 lane road, which isn't the best with having two young children, and it would probably hurt the resale value.

Saw the Spider-Man 2 movie last Monday night (19th)... Awesome... I'd recommend it... Of course, I'm a little slanted in my view since Spidey has been my favorite super-hero since childhood... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home