Dave's Daily

Friday, July 16, 2004

Me VS The Dog

Wow... I must be getting lazy... I haven't updated the blog since Monday... I've been busy. :-)

Monday evening I went to Lowe's Home Improvement store and picked up some landscaping timbers. I put them along the bottom of our backyard fence to prevent the dog from sneaking out of the yard under the fence. I drilled holes in them, and secured them with rebar rods hammered down into the ground. Got it all finished up Thursday night. Now we can let the dog run around the backyard without being tied up all the time. I just put the timbers along one part of the fence where the dog was always getting out since that side faces the road and where all the activity is. The other sides are pretty secure along the bottom of the fence, so I dont' think it'll be a problem... I hope!

My sister informed me yesterday that she and her husband are pregnant again. What?!? Are they crazy?!? This will be child number 7!!! Is it really cheaper by the dozen? Congrats to them...

My mom and dad are on an Alaskan cruise this week (getting back in to shore today). I look forward to hearing how it was and seeing the pictures.

Well, it's Friday once again! Kinda slow today here at work, so I updated one of my family genealogy websites with some pictures someone sent me awhile back.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home