Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

End of the Month

Well, another month has come to an end... WHOO HOO! That means it's Payday! I'm rich for a day! Sigh... It probably didn't even last that long as my wife already went to Wal-Mart this morning... (Where's that vacuum sound coming from?!?) But, the Good Lord has blessed our family through the years, so I can't complain.

The new Spider-Man 2 movie comes out in theaters today... Another big event I've been waiting for ... and will wait some more to go see it. I really don't like crowded theaters. I can't enjoy the movie with all the movement, talking, popcorn munching, etc. that goes on when there are a lot of people in there. Although back a few years ago, I went to see "The Two Towers" movie during a day showing and I was almost the only one in the theater except for about 6 older people from a nursing home... Guess they were all hard of hearing cause they talked real loud through-out the movie... ugh. Anyway, I'll wait a few weeks and then go with my good friend Joe to go see it. I can wait... I've already waited two years for it, so a few more weeks won't kill me.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home