Dave's Daily

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Week of Mourning

I sense a depressed mood in the country this week... I don't know if it's just me (probably as I'm fighting a sinus infection), or if it's the constant raining, or if it's all the events dealing with death and funeral activities of former President Ronald Reagan. Reagan's body was flown today from California to Washington DC where it will lay in state in the Capitol Building until Friday when it will be flown back to California for the actual funeral.

On a totally different note, I'm getting so fed up with my dog. She's always turning over her water bowl. We'll just fill it up and when we go back in the house, she'll scoot it, spilling most of the water, or just flip it over. I think it's to get attention so we'll come back outside. She's also tearing up my back yard by her constant digging. UGH! Anyone want a dog? Technically, I guess it's all pretty common "puppy" behavior (she'll be 1 year old this month), so I hope she grows out of it pretty soon!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home