Dave's Daily

Friday, June 04, 2004

TGIF!

Yeah! It's Friday! Even though this was a shorter work week due to the Memorial Day holiday, it's still always nice to make it to Friday!

Downloaded some pics today of the kids from the digital camera and emailed them to relatives and also updated the family genealogy website with a set of pictures taken at my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. The party was on May 2, 2004 and their actual anniversary is tomorrow (June 5th). Why they had their party so early is beyond me, but it was fun nonetheless.

For my day job, I work in mainframe networking as a Systems Programmer in technical support. Right now, one of my big projects is working with a law enforcement agency in setting up "Enterprise Extender" which allows you to run SNA over IP for mainframe to mainframe connectivity. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're probably not alone so don't worry about it. Anyway, they aren't real comfortable in making changes on their side, so I'm basically having to handhold them through the whole process. It's a fairly simple setup process, but like all things computer related, there are always hiccups along the way.

Here's to a great weekend ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home