Dave's Daily

Friday, June 18, 2004

Another weekend is upon us...

Hey! It's already Friday again! It's the last night of VBS (Vacation Bible School)! My wife has been teaching the 4 & 5 year old class with some pretty rough kids, so I know she's really glad that it's almost over. Tonight is "family night," so all the families are coming too for some extra fun and ice cream! Yummy!

My work's division-wide picnic is tonight too, but due to VBS, we won't be going. Actually, I don't think too many people are actually attending anyway... too bad. We've gone the last few years and always had a pretty good time.

Other than the VBS thing, this week has been pretty lame/slow. Next week should be better as we're planning a camping/canoe trip with my cousin and his family. Can't wait!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home