Dave's Daily

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Suprise Visit and VBS

We had a suprise visitor last night at our house. When I got home from work, my sister-in-law (from North Carolina) stopped by from out of town to spend the night with us (she had called ahead and talked to my wife, so it wasn't a "total" suprise drop in. ha!). We had a nice visit.

Vacation Bible School (VBS) started this week at our church and my wife is teaching the 4-5 year olds. My son went, but I stayed home with our 2 year old. My wife said it was a little rough being the first night, but I would assume things will settle down once the kids get into the swing of things. This year's VBS theme is "SonGames 2004" which has an Olympics-related theme. Friday night concludes with an "awards" cememony where the whole family can come and watch. Guess I'll be there too for that night. :-)

Uploaded a cool new video to the Wisdom's Cry website I work on. It's a video that will be included on the next enhanced CD they put out. It was done by a company called Bright Star Productions. They did an awesome job putting it together. The video shows a good overview of what the mission and ministry of Wisdom's Cry is all about.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home