Dave's Daily

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Memoirs

Well, I finally started it... For a long time now I've wanted to write out my memoirs. I've started it many times in my mind, but never could get it written down. I finally opened an empty MS-Word document and started typing. It's called "Dates to Remember," and the chapters will be broken down into individual dates of importance in my life as well with as many memories as I can remember during those times for filler inbetween. It's going pretty good so far... I'm up to my life in the Second grade. :-) This is a project that will really never be completed until after I'm dead as I'll always have new memories to add. Hopefully, a decendant will finish the last chapter.

As I get some of the eariler chapters fleshed out in the format I want, I hope to add pictures as well. It may even be printed in a book someday, or maybe on a website or something. Anyway, I've got this blog to help me in my day to day ramblings, so I'm leaving my project to the big overall picture of the happenings of my wonderful life. :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home