Dave's Daily

Friday, November 19, 2004

Dog Gone It!

Well, it has finally been accomplished. The dog is gone. After failed attempts to find her a new home, we finally just took her back to the animal shelter where we got her. Our son took it kind of hard, but I think he understands. He never really played with her or wanted to take care of her anyway, so I don't think he'll miss her "that" much. I really hated to have to get rid of her, but I didn't know what else to do. She wanted to be free and I didn't want to leave her caged up all the time. It was the best thing to do.

On a happier note, we had our Thanksgiving luncheon yesterday. Man, that was some good eat'n! Sure was hard to get any work done that afternoon...

Well, today is Friday... so I can't complain about that either... :-)

Blessings!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home