Dave's Daily

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow....

Today is the worst of the weather we're suppose to get this week. My part of the state is right in the middle of the storm system. North of us is getting lots of snow and ice. South of us is getting lots of rain. Later tonight, our rain is suppose to change to ice/sleet/snow. Fun fun fun. It's suppose to be only in the mid-20's for a high tomorrow, but it'll be warming back up into the 50's by Sunday. Gee... I sound like a weatherman.... ACK!

They've cancelled church services tonight too due to the weather. I don't blame them... I know I don't want to be out driving on ice covered roads/bridges....

Today is one of my nephew's 6th birthday! Happy Birthday Kevin!! My sister said he woke up this morning wondering where all his presents where... Too funny!

Slow day at work today... Not too much going on.

My 'daily' sports note... The local college b-ball team pulled out a 64-51 win against American University (who?) in a sloppy game. Conference play begins this Saturday against Iowa State. Now the fun begins!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home