Dave's Daily

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday stuff

Um... I tried updating my blog yesterday, but never could get in as it seemed Blogger was having problems... or it was just our network... who knows...

So, here's yesterday's updates... today... in a nut shell:
Prez. Bush was inaugrated, my favorite cousin had a birthday (#44), I worked on a new website, my daughter got sick after dinner last night (lost dinner), painted the dining room (was up until midnight).

I'm taking off at noon today to get a few more "honey do" jobs done. We've got my big birthday bash tomorrow night (which doubles as an open house), so we're trying to get everything ready.

Can't report on any sports as I'm too disappointed in my sports teams... Losing to Texas Tech, at home, was too much to bear... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home