Dave's Daily

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Remembering

Today is the 60th anniversary (Jan. 27, 1945) of the liberation from the Nazi death camps at Auschwitz. I pray that the events there are never repeated ever again.

One of my web clients is totally redoing their whole site, so that's been real fun. Plus, they are adding sub-websites now, so I'm slowly trying to get all of them up and going. I was approached at church by a local business owner about setting up a website for his business. I'm not sure about taking on another website to create and maintain, but this one *would* be a paying gig. Which wouldn't be bad.

The local college b-ball team lost a close one last night to Colorado, 64-62, as one of their freshman hit a three pointer with 21 secs left in the game. Ugh... I just need them to get 12 wins for me to win my soda from my supervisor... Come on guys! You can get two more wins! Please!!!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home