Dave's Daily

Friday, February 04, 2005

Super Bowl

Alrighty, the time has come for the annual "Big Game." It's the Patriots vs. the Eagles this year with a "clean" half-time show by Paul McCartney. It's been announced that there will be no tape-delay in place and no wardrobe malfunctions either. But, it's live TV, so anything can happen. Plus, it's the time when all the crazy commericals are debuted. Can't wait... or... maybe I can. I'm not really excited about either team, so, I could really take it or leave it this year.

I think we're going to do a "test run" with this new dog for a week. If it works out, we'll pick him up today or tomorrow. He's just a tab bit bigger dog than I'd like to have, and I'm wondering if he'll get bigger as he has pretty good size paws.

My son has a Junior Bible Quiz meet tomorrow, so he'll be gone most of the day. Unfortuneately, I have to have him at the church to catch the bus by 5:45AM... So much for sleeping in this Saturday. But, we're suppose to have beautiful weather tomorrow, so I'm going to be outdoors enjoying it!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home