Dave's Daily

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Beautiful Tuesday

Seems like Spring outside.... Sunny and in the low 60s... Very hard to stay inside working in a cube today. But, it's suppose to start raining, and get colder tonight, but right now it VERY nice outside. I did manage to enjoy some of it during lunch as I went outside for a long walk. It was very hard to come back in...

Got a call from church that our board meeting was cancelled as there wasn't much business to discuss. So, I'll get a nice evening home with the family which is always nice.

Had a nice Valentine's candlelight dinner with my wife last night (well, the kids were there too as we ate at home). The kids kept trying to blow out the candle... Then we finished it off with some apple pie and ice cream. Ummm.

I signed up to play on our church's spring basketball league. Got a call today that the first game is Feb. 28th... I'm so out of shape, I hope it doesn't kill me....

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home