Dave's Daily

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today

The Super Bowl is over with the New England Patriots wining again (24-21) against the Eagles. It was actually a pretty good game when it usually seems to be a blowout.

Speaking of blowouts... my local college b-ball team got *spanked* on Saturday by Texas A&M... I'm too embarrased to even mention the score...

We picked up the dog on trial to see how it will work out. So far it hasn't been too bad. The weather was great on Saturday, so we played with him quite a bit. He seems content to stay in the back yard (which is VERY nice!) and he loves to play fetch and will also chase you. He sits on command and can even shake your hand. Still, the only thing that is proving to be a catch is on being able to transport him. Since he's a pretty good size dog, we really wouldn't have room for him in the car when we go places. I've been bringing him inside during the night into our workroom (no carpet!) and the first two nights, he pooped inside. Last night, no poop. Good Boy!! It'll be hard to not keep him as he does have a very good personality, but I just don't know....

We had an All-Church Skate Night last night which is always fun. I made it to the second to last round of Limbo again when I ran into the bar with my head... I've got to figure out a way to "get down" a little further... HA!

Tonight we have a "student-led" teacher conference at 5Pm, then my son also has basketball practice at 6:30pm... so we're going to have a short and quick evening tonight.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home