Dave's Daily

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

I bestow upon you much happiness on this special Valentine's Day! Uh, guys... you did remember it was Valentine's Day didn't you? :-)

I was off work last Friday for Lincoln's Birthday (doesn't everyone get that holiday off? HA!), so me and the family went to the "big" city 30 miles away as they have a bigger mall and we went shopping! Got some nice things and blew the day there. That night we watched some of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King movie with our son. We stayed up a little too late for him (10:30pm) as he had a basketball game the next day.

Saturday we went to my son's b-ball game (they lost, again), washed the car and went home. I watched our local men's college b-ball team finally win one (they beat Oklahoma 68-65 in OT!!!) Woo Hoo! Next up is Baylor on Wednesday.

Sunday, we did the normal church thing, but Sunday night my son and I went to see Christian comedian Jeff Allen. He was so hilarious! I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face at times...

Hoping much happiness on all you guys and gals out there on this special day!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home