Dave's Daily

Monday, February 28, 2005

Last Day of Feb.

Hey, it's the last day of February... And it's payday! I'm rich! sortof...

Saturday was a beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous! My son played in his last b-ball game for the season. It was another close one, but his team lost. But he played his best game ever which was a real encouragement for him.

Saturday afternoon, my parents came down and my wife fixed dinner for all of us and they showed us their pictures and shared their stories from their trip to Australia. They didn't get to visit the zoo to see Steve the Croc Hunter, as it was located about a day's drive from where they were staying. But they did get to see a lot of neat stuff.

Sunday night, we had our church's annual business meeting. I was re-elected for a 3 year term to be on the deacon board. So, it looks like I'm stuck with that for awhile longer... HA!

Tonight, I'm playing my first b-ball game in our spring church league. I played in the fall and spring leagues last year, but due to our move, I didn't have enough time to play in this year's fall league. So, I'm a little out of shape, so I hope I don't pass out tonight. I'll probably be really sore tomorrow morning... :-)

The local college b-ball team broke their 4 game winning streak Saturday by losing to Texas.... Bummer... Upcoming is Iowa State (who just got beat by Nebraska), and Kansas (who just beat Oklahoma State)... Not much hope for anymore wins this season...

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home