Dave's Daily

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my parents' 46th wedding anniversary! Congrats to you both... I know it hasn't been easy sometimes! They just got back from a trip to Australia and are having a hard time readjusting to the time differences. In March, they're headed for a trip to Israel to be there during Easter. That would be a really neat trip.

We had a nice visit with my mother-in-law this past weekend. We ended up not taking the dog with us after all. It was just going to be too crowded in the car with him in there. He was excited to see us after we got back. My wife did some more decorating shopping with her sister while we were up there. She got a bunch of pictures and decorating accessories to "fix" up the house. I feel like I'm living one of those Extreme Makeover shows....

I had Monday (2/21) off due to Presidents' Day, so we put up some of the new pictures and then went out and ran around town a little bit.

Guess we're going to keep the dog... He's really a very good dog and will be a faithful friend I believe. We'll see....

As far as the local college b-ball team goes... Last Saturday (2/19), they finally won their *first* road game against Nebraska... Tonight they're back at home against Colorado... Let's see if they can make it four wins in a row.... :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home