Dave's Daily

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Party

Last Friday (13th) evening, we threw a birthday party for my son. He invited five of his friends and they had a great time. They played a little basketball outside until the sprinkling got a little heavier then came in and had a Foosball tournament. Then we ate pizza for supper and then they all went downstairs to play some video games. Two of the boys brought their Nintendo DS systems and along with my son's new one, they all "networked" and played Mario Kart together. That was pretty cool. After some gaming, then we had them all come up and we had cake and ice cream, sang "happy birthday" and the opening of presents. Then back to more gaming until it was time to go home. One boy spent the night and they had fun playing more games (what else?). :-)

Saturday (14th) I worked in the master bathroom again. I removed the toilet so I could remove the wallpaper behind it. I also removed the shower curtain rod to get a little bit more wallpaper off. We wiped down the walls to clean off the dust from sanding and did a little more prep work to get ready for painting. So, with our bathroom out of commission, my wife and I are using the kids' bathroom for now. :-) Hopefully I can get the room painted this weekend.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home