Dave's Daily

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sinus

Not long after I posted yesterday's entry, my wife called and said she was taking our son to the Dr. as he's been suffering with some sinus problems. Turned out he had a full blown sinus infection, so now he's on the meds, etc. Anyway, due to all that and them getting home late, we ended up not getting to go to the church skating night. Bummer... I just knew I was going to win the limbo contest! HA!

I also failed to mention that back during our church annual business meeting (Sunday, Feb. 28th), I was re-elected as a deacon. Another deacon's term was up also and he was also voted back on the board. So, looks like I get to look forward to three more years of board meetings. Yeah! :-)

The weather was very nice yesterday and so when I got home from work, I went out and put down some grass seed in our front yard in some bare spots. Hopefully, we'll get some nice grass there this year. I've been having problems getting it to grow there. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home