Dave's Daily

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Another birthday has come around. Wow! I'm 42 today... It's very hard for me to believe I'm this old. At least I don't feel old. Ha! It's basically just a normal day for me so far. I had to get up at my normal time, eat breakfast, come to work and sit here at my desk all day. But my wife is cooking up a special dinner for tonight, bless her heart! I have received birthday wishes from family and friends which is very nice too. My parents are coming to visit tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate, so that will be fun too.

On a sad note, the receptionist at our church, JoAn, passed away Monday (22nd) morning. She was 76 years young and had been working at the church for 18 years. She always had a smile on her face and was full of joy. She will be sadly missed, but we're comforted to know she is in the arms of Jesus now.

Hey, my college basketball team FINALLY won a conference game last night after losing four straight games.... Maybe there is hope! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home