Dave's Daily

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Big Game

Last Sunday (Feb. 4) was the "Big Game." Although I didn't really care much about the teams, I was kind of going for the Colts as they beat the Chiefs (who I'm upset with for the moment for blowing their Wildcard game). Anyway... Most saw it as a pretty lame game, but I enjoyed it as the rain made it more exciting (fumbles, miscues, etc.). Prince did the halftime show... yawn. The end result... Colts 29, Bears 17.

We had to take our daughter to the Dr. again yesterday as she was having the stinky potty and she said it hurt when she went to the bathroom. Well, she had a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) again. But this time the Dr. said she believes it is caused by constipation. My little girl gets constipated, a little bit of "poopy" leaks out in her panties and then the bacteria gets in her urinary tract. They have her an enema to clean her out and now she has to take a laxative for awhile and meds to clear up the UTI. She's only 4 and she's already gone through a lot it seems. At least the Dr. said this is pretty common in little girls, but I hope she'll learn not to "hold' it.

Next Wed. is Valentine's Day... I'd better get on the ball! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home