Dave's Daily

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Poor Toenail

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed the toenail on my middle toe on my left foot was strange looking. It was also cracked all the way across the toenail. I went to see a nurse who clipped off some of the nail to have it sent off to be examined. After about a week and a half, I finally got a call saying it was indeed a fungus and they were going to prescribe Lamisil for it. Reading some of the side effects doesn't sound promising, but I hope it clears it up. I've been taking it for two days now. The nurse said I will probably lose the toenail. It already looks like it could fall off. Ugh.

Tomorrow I'm taking off at noon to help get ready for going on a little weekend trip to see my wife's mother. It's about a 3 hour tour, uh, I mean trip which gets a little long with kids. Their limit always seems to be about 10 miles from getting there... :-) We haven't visited with her or the other in-law relatives for quite awhile, so it should be fun getting to see everyone.

My parents are traveling around the country the next two weeks going to quilt shows. They are up in New Hampshire this weekend and next week will be in Kentucky for a week long show. They really enjoy going to these shows and meeting all the people.

I really wish I had broadband internet at home... Dial up is for the birds... Oh well, dial up is better than nothing I guess! :-)

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home