Dave's Daily

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Long Overdue

Man, I really hate not being able to update my blog from work. It's really hard to find time at home to do it, so the updates are going to be far and few between I'm afraid.

Today, I took off at noon and me and the family had our annual dentist appointments. "Look Ma, no cavities!" We all had great checkups, but it sure seems to cost an arm and a leg to go. The dentist had new LCD monitors installed where you could watch video while in the chair.

We're all heading for a little get-away tomorrow to a town about 2 1/2 hours away. Going to stay at a hotel with an indoor swimming pool too. They have a nice big mall, so we'll have to stop by there too of course. I'll try to update the blog with the trip details later.

Last Friday night we went to another play at our local theatre. It was somewhat of a comedy, but it was more silly than anything, so it wasn't one of their better productions. But, it was still a nice night out. Our son went with us this time and we had a babysitter watch our daughter at home.

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home